CONDOMINIUM TRAVEL CLUB (BLUE & BLUE SELECT Terms and Conditions)
CTC Member Privileges – Member is acquiring a BLUE membership into Condominium Travel Club, Inc. (CTC). Member is not acquiring ownership or other interest in Condominium Travel Club, Inc. or any provider of CTC member benefits and services. CTC is a licensed and bonded seller of travel services providing its members with access to certain benefits and travel services described herein.
CTC Membership Annual Dues – Annual Dues are $19.95 a year for Blue and $79.00 a year for Blue Select. Dues must be paid in a single annual payment in advance of the year to which the dues shall apply. You will not be allowed to use CTC services unless your dues are current and paid for the year. Your annual dues are stated in and must be paid in U.S. Dollars. The amount of your annual dues may be increased each year, upon 30 days advance written notice, by the percentage increase in the Consumer Price Index for the calendar year prior to the year for which the increase is being made. Consumer Price Index means the consumer price index for all urban consumers as reported by the United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Transfer of Membership – Membership is non-transferable.
Condominium Access – Members, Friends and Family must be a minimum of 21 years of age to book a condominium. Some properties require a minimum age of 25 to access their properties. We do not guarantee multiple week reservations at the same property. Successive weeks may be requested but may not be available at Flat Rate Pricing. Condominium access is designed and works best on a “one (1) week at a time basis”. Check-in dates are set by the individual resort and usually occur on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. All accommodations and travel are on a space available basis. We use a network of condominium suppliers that keeps track of all inventory in particular areas and resorts. As inventory becomes available, we confirm your request. Unlike booking a hotel, we have no control over which resorts, destinations or dates are going to be relinquished by an owner, exchange company, developer or property Management Company. Once we have confirmed your request was received, you can be assured that we are constantly and consistently searching for your vacation week. Once your reservation is confirmed, verbally or in writing, there will be no opportunities for refunds. All confirmations are final, non-transferable and non-refundable. Therefore, when making a request, be sure it is where and when you want to travel. If you need to cancel, be sure to do so before we confirm your request. Confirmations will be sent via email or if none, by U.S. Mail. Documents will be mailed to the address given on the request form. We can have your documents delivered by an express mail company for an additional fee. We will not assume the responsibility for documents not received due to failure of the U.S. Postal Service. Guests’ Responsibilities – The member will be responsible for any damage, abuse or vandalism to any room, condo-apartment, common area, etc. caused by the member or guest except for normal wear and tear. Resort facilities, amenities and services vary by country, location and resort. Room accommodations vary in size, decor and interior detail. Members must abide by the rules and regulations of the resort they are visiting. All resorts insist that a responsible adult over age 21 (sometimes 25) for condominiums is responsible for any charges incurred at the individual resorts. New reservations will not be confirmed if there are outstanding charges from previous vacations.
Disclosure and Responsibility
- CTC and its travel suppliers have developed a unique relationship with many resorts, properties and travel companies that find it mutually beneficial to rent condominiums or provide travel services.
- CTC acts as a reservation service to help facilitate travel and condominiums and expressly disclaims and shall be free from any and all responsibility or liability for any damages, acts, errors, omissions, injuries, losses, accidents, delays, neglect or default of any person or entity providing any accommodations, travel services or related services due to any cause whatsoever occurring out of this agreement or members’ use of the participating condominium resorts, travel services or related services.
- CTC’s liability to member is expressly limited to refund of the membership fees, and CTC shall not be held responsible for the membership cost, taxes assessed by Local or Federal Governments for services, accommodations or membership, telephone costs, taxi, travel costs to and from accommodations, costs of a personal nature while on vacation, fees charged by service providers used by CTC to secure reservations, or any other damages, expenses or liabilities of any kind, whatsoever, including without limit actual, direct or consequential, whether foreseeable or not.
- Although CTC does research the properties to try to ensure that members will be booked into quality accommodations and vacations, CTC does not own or control or assume any liability for any of the vacation properties, travel suppliers or related products and services provided by or through its program. CTC does not assume responsibility for any of the properties or travel companies member may use. Variations in accommodations, resort amenities and vacations may be experienced.
- To ensure the integrity and quality of membership, CTC reserves the right to change the rules, procedures, benefits and/or fees charged for use of the CTC program.
- Member agrees to pay all expenses incurred for travel by, check, credit card or money order in US funds. Member understands that Member is responsible for additional taxes and other expenses associated with any travel booked and that membership will be activated upon receipt of this agreement.
- CTC does not assume responsibility for any verbal agreements between member and a CTC licensee or representative. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between CTC and member, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, express or implied, oral or written.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflicts of law principles. The parties agree to not commence any lawsuit pertaining to any matter arising under this Agreement in any location or jurisdiction other than New York State and that Monroe County, New York shall be the exclusive venue. The prevailing party in any dispute shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs from the non-prevailing party. This section shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Condominium Travel Club Inc. (CTC) is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel-Registration No. ST32406. Iowa TAR 1469. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CTC is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation. California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a Trust account or bond. Condominium Travel Club Inc. has a bond issued by SureTec Insurance Company in the amount of $100,000.00 in the State of California. Refund policies are available upon request from the travel supplier consumer paid for travel services. CST 2053683-50. Washington State UBI #601-967-198. Cancellation and change penalties may apply to these arrangements. Details will be provided upon request. If transportation or other services are cancelled by the seller of travel, all sums paid to the seller of travel for services not performed in accordance with the contract between the seller of travel and the purchaser will be refunded within thirty days of receiving the funds from the vendor with whom the services were arranged, or if the funds were not sent to the vendor, the funds shall be returned within fourteen days after cancellation by the seller of travel to the purchaser unless the purchaser requests the seller of travel to apply the money to another travel product and/or date.
© 2022, Condominium Travel Club, Inc., all rights reserved., Request a Week, All Inclusive Weeks, Flat Rate Weeks, Hot Weeks, CTC Weeks, Platinum Best Rate Guarantee, Hot Vacation Alerts, Hot Cruise Alerts are trademarks of Condominium Travel Club, Inc.