Condominium Travel Club, Inc.
4882 A North Jefferson Street
Pulaski, N.Y. 13142
Hours: Mon- Fri. 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST Closed - Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
Members only log on to www.condotravelclub.com for up to date personal travel benefits.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell, trade, or give your information to third parties.
- With respect to cookies: We only use session variables for security purposes and to record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit. These session variables are removed once you exit our website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by writing to us at the above address.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.